Thursday 17 May 2012

May's BOM for Aussie Hero Quilts..

This month's BOM for Aussie Hero's Quilts is the Hot Crossed Nine Patch, I made six for this month's and this what they look like


All Six





I get such a warm fuzzy feeling from reading the email's that Jan Maree receives it makes it worth while. I thank Naomi for giving me the details for Aussie Hero Quilts cos without her mentioning it to me I would never of known about all the amazing work that  Jan Maree and her angels do. For myself I wouldn't get the warm tingly feeling that comes from reading the comment's and email's that Jan Maree gets from our soldiers and knowing that I was a small part in that gives me a confidence boost. So I say to all  "give it a go", cos you just never know what it could mean for our soldiers that receive them.


Until next time


Hugs

No comments: