Monday 14 May 2012

Happy Mothers Day...


It has been and gone for  another year but it won't be forgotten.


I made my mum some handy pieces for her use,good job she has a crafty soul like most of us here in cyber space.


Below are a couple of pics of the carry all tote bag, needle keeper and Note book...which she loves very much, it didn't take her long to transfer her projects from her go green shopping bag to her new carry all.


The Three Of Them

The Outside
The Inside
If memory serves mum's bag has about eight pockets on the outside  and about six pockets on the inside...she should never (with any luck) lose anything again!


Needle Keeper
Notebook Outside
Inside


I was spoilt by my lovely children...they got together and made me a very unique card...it is a bird cage with a card hanging inside of it from a stick


They made it out of Ty wire,solder,cardboard and a random stick from the backyard then they decorated it with paper flowers using brads as the centres of the flowers. The front of the card has a stamped bird on it and the inside reads "Mum, wishing you a lovely relaxing Mother's Day. Lot's of love K, S and D"




Check the heart on top!

My card


I also had a very delicious dinner cooked for me and my parents, the menu was Chicken Schnitzel Parmigiana and Chocolate Bavarian Cheesecake for dessert...if that wasn't enough my lovely daughter also cleaned up the kitchen for me. I ask you how lucky am I? 


I hope all you Mum's here in cyber space had a very enjoyable day and got spoilt like I did.

Hugs

No comments: